Since its founding, PolyGel has expanded into a multi-dimensional retail and private label company which is based in Whippany, New Jersey, USA.
Our Gel Press® brand represents the discipline of science meeting the discipline of art – and from that meeting emerged the first permanent gel mono-printing plate. We are proud to continue bringing truly revolutionary tools to the art market through our expertise and innovations in gel research and development.
The Gel Press brand is for all who love mono printing and printmaking. The surface is sensitive to capture more detail and texture, and engineered to work better and without the use of a press. The Gel Press brand of art products are made from the original formula, superior gel plate that is permanent and reusable!
Easy to use: Apply a variety of media. Make your mark with textures or soft tools. Press your substrate on the gel plate. Lift the print and create your finished artwork.
Gel Press pioneered and continues leading edge research in the market to expand the boundaries of utilizing this material. Our expertise in gel printing makes Gel Press highly sought after for co-branding, in unique sizes, the gel printing plates with industry leading companies in the craft and hobby and fine arts fields.
Non-Toxic / Latex Free / Vegan / Cruelty Free
Gel Press Petites: these shapes are ideal for block printing, perfect for exact positioning for mosaic placement. Their low profile allows them to work cling to an acrylic mount, or for placement in stamp positioning systems.
- Petite Hexagon Series ( hex, oval and rectangle)
- Petite Circle Series (circle, square and triangle)
Gel Press Monoprinting Plates:
- 3” x 5” gel printing plate is useful for artist trading cards, tags, mini books and stamping as well as a small palette for applications
- 5” x 7” gel printing plate for art journals, prints, and cards
- 6” x 6” gel printing plate for cards, textile fabric art
- 8” x 10” gel printing plate for art journals, printing, textile fabric, framed art and more
- 12” x 12” gel printing plate works with a wide variety of available media sizes and is perfect for full bleed prints, textile fabric work, canvas and scrapbooking
- 12” x 14” gel printing plate is our largest gel printing surface, great for textile fabric printing, large format printing
- 4”, 6” and 8” round plates for multi-layered, overlapping designs
Gel Press Impressables Designer Series Gel Printing Plates: featuring an embossed design on the gel surface for detailed printing and stamping. Excellent for layering patterns for printmaking, textile fabric surface design and home decor. Available in two sizes and several designs. Can be used in combination with our traditional monoprinting plates, to effect the removal of media, or on their own.
7”x7” Embossed Designer Series Gel Printing Plates in the following designs:
- Rose Mandala
- Repeat Circles
- Squares in Squares
- Overlapping Circles
12″ x 12″ Embossed Designer Series Gel Printing Plates offer an expanded surface area for textiles and fabric, surface design, home decor, scrapbooking and more! Available in the following designs:
- Retro Leaves
- Squares in Squares
Our Gel Press Faith Impressions kit is by our faith based signature designer, Keri Sallee. The kit encourages the artful expression of a spiritual journey and includes a collection of faith inspired gel plates: including two margin plates and four shapes, along with a 7-day Bible Journaling Jumpstart Devotional journal to use as a centerpiece for guidance on your artful journey.
30 Leslie Court, Whippany NJ, 07981
Phone: (973) 884-3300 Fax: (973) 884-1331